What is bad about Linkedin?
1) You don't get a job by Linkedin
2) Big people add you but never reply to your message
3) 1300 characters for status updates aren't enough
4) People share lucrative jobs but don't share contact details,what they want is your LIKE
5) The moment you see someone has shared an absolutely relevant job,you notice comments of 3000 other people already "INTERESTED" in that
6) Profile pic is so small that, you can't truly appreciate the beauty of your colleague in office attire
7) You receive a connection request from Model-type female entrepreneur, you add her with hopes, next moment you get a 3 pager message from her explaining how she is capable of sorting out all the problems of your company
8) The HR you approached for the job,himself/herself is looking for a change
9) Everyone reminds you "This is not facebook,be professional"
10) Any job change you make, your birthday, work anniversary means people from all over the world will celebrate it,expect thousands of messages from strangers
11) The moment you write something interesting,people paste that on own wall without giving you credit
南北漂：It seems you sacrifice much time on it, well, compared with other platforms, i think this one works better.
I did spend time on LinkIn, and i know it is working.