装运shipment相关的所有国际贸易常用单词与句子

装运shipment相关的所有国际贸易常用单词与句子



▲ The shipment has arrived in good condition. 运到之货情况良好
▲ I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment. 我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
▲ Please exercise better care with future shipments. 对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
▲ Can last shipment be duplicated? 上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
▲ We regret we can't ship as you desired. 很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
▲ We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu. 我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
▲ There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs. 货物多装了200磅。
▲ Can we short-ship 5 tons? 我们可以少装5吨吗?
▲ Please hold shipment pending our instructions. 请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
▲ The goods are all ready for shipment. 货物已经准备好待装运。
▲ I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London. 关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
▲ The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng". 货已装上“东风”号轮船。
▲ We ship most of our oil in bulk. 我们装运的油多数是散装的。
▲ We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A. 我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
▲ The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot. 出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。  
▲ Words and Phrases
▲ shipment 装运
▲ shipping advice 装船通知
▲ loading 装货
▲ shipping order 装货单
▲ to effect shipment 装运
▲ shipping 装运的
▲ shipping mark 装运标志
▲ to make shipment 交货,装运
▲ to ship 装船,装运
▲ shipping instruction 装船单据
▲ to make delivery of the goods 交货
▲ to take delivery of the goods 提货
▲ unloading/discharging 卸货
▲ loading list 装船单
▲ loading charge 装船费
▲ loading certificate 装货证明书
▲ loading days 装货天数,装载时间
▲ load off 卸货
▲ Male's Receipt 大副收据
▲ loaded on Deck (货物)装于甲板上
▲ Shipping Instructions Form 装船指示单
▲ shipping documents 装船单据
▲ cargo mark 货物装运标志
▲ Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible? 我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
▲ An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment. 如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
▲ The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment. 第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
▲ Could you manage to hasten the delivery? 你们能否加快装运?
▲ Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly? 你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
▲ A timely delivery means a lot to us. 及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
▲ I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery. 非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
▲ There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods. 还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
▲ If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier. 如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
▲ Could you do something to advance your shipment? 你们能不能设法提前交货?
▲ They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks. 他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
▲ Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it. 交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
▲ I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being. 很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
▲ Can you effect shipment of the order in March? 您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
▲ Is it possible to effect shipment during October? 能不能在10月份交货?
▲ I want the goods to be delivered in June. 我希望你们能在6月份交货。
▲ After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers. 从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
▲ We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. 我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
▲ We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April. 请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
▲ You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right? 您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
▲ I'm terribly worried about late shipment. 我非常担心货物迟交。  
▲ Words and Phrases
▲ forward shipment 远期装运
▲ near shipment 近期装运
▲ prompt shipment 即期装运
▲ shipment as soon as possible 尽速装运
▲ late shipment 迟交
▲ prompt delivery 即期交货
▲ time of shipment 装运期,装运时间
▲ time of delivery 交货期
▲ load time 装货时间
▲ to speed up 加速
▲ to effect shipment 交货,装运
▲ initial shipment 第一批货
▲ shipment during October 1990 1990年10月装运
▲ shipment during October/November 1990年10月或11月装运
▲ shipment on or before 15th, November, 1990 1990年11月15日以前装运
▲ shipment during May with partial shipment and transshipment allowed, sellers option. 装运期由卖方选择,允许分批装运。
▲ shipment on or before the end of November 1990. 1990年底或以前装运。
▲ shipment on Board the Vessel called the... 已由某某轮船装运
▲ to exercise better care with sth 多加关心
▲ over-shipment 多装
▲ short-shipment 少装
▲ to be ready for 准备好
▲ in bulk 散装
▲ preferential duty rates 优惠利率
▲ facilities 条件,设施
▲ It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port. 在塘沽装货比较合适。
▲ A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。
▲ We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
▲ You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。
▲ How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?
▲ You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?
▲ Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。
▲ We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports. 我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港
▲ We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
▲ It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。
▲ Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon? 咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
▲ He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith. 他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
▲ What's your unloading port please? 你们的卸货港定在哪里?
▲ It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg. 把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
▲ We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London. 我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
▲ As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port. 我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。
▲ There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port. 因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
▲ We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka. 我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。  
▲ Words and Phrases
▲ port of call 寄航港
▲ saillings 船次
▲ optional port 选择港
▲ loading port 装货港
▲ unloading port 卸货港
▲ port of shipment 装运港
▲ port of destination 目的港
▲ European Main Ports (E.M.P.) 欧洲主要港口
▲ Customary Quick Dispatch 按港口习惯快速装运
▲ Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney? 您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?
▲ Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong? 您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。
▲ We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap. 我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。
▲ Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country. 有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
▲ So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong. 据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。
▲ In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
▲ All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price. 所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。
▲ Partial shipment is allowed. 允许分批装运。
▲ I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted. 我听说不允许分批装运。
▲ Transhipment is (not) allowed. (不)准许转船。
▲ We must have the goods here in September for reshipment. 货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。  
▲ Words and Phrases
▲ troublesome 麻烦
▲ suitable 合适的
▲ pilferage 盗窃
▲ in case of 如果
▲ transshipment charges 转运费
▲ as far as sb knows 就...所知,据...所知
▲ loaded to full capacity 满载
▲ transshipment (T.S.) 转运
▲ to tranship (transship) 转运
▲ transhipment permitted 允许转运
▲ transhipment prohibited 不许转运
▲ transit shipment 转运,中转
▲ transhipment on route 中途转运
▲ transhipment entry 转运报单
▲ transhipment manifest 转运仓单
▲ transhipment trade 转口贸易
▲ transhipment to be allowed 准许转运
▲ transhipment not allowed 不准许转运
▲ partial shipment 分批装运
点击阅读全文

外贸英语

常见外贸英语之关于付款方式的词汇与语句

常见外贸英语之关于付款方式的词汇与语句

▲ Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month. 这个月末以前应...

从事外贸人这几句寻盘相关英文应该常脱口而出吧

从事外贸人这几句寻盘相关英文应该常脱口而出吧

寻盘几句英文随口而出 Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. As soo...

最常见的外贸讨价还价英语句子和词汇

最常见的外贸讨价还价英语句子和词汇

▲ Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month. 这个月末以前应...

跟老外签合同时必看的英语,外贸人如何签合同

跟老外签合同时必看的英语,外贸人如何签合同

▲ We'll have the contract ready for signature. 我们应准备好合同待签字。 ▲ We s...

外贸通用语句与词汇,外贸新人注意一下哦

外贸通用语句与词汇,外贸新人注意一下哦

▲ They mainly trade with Japanese firms. 他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。 ▲ For th...

如何用英语详细地跟老外讨论货品的质量问题

如何用英语详细地跟老外讨论货品的质量问题

▲ The goods are available in different qualities. 此货有多种不同的质量可供。 ▲...

外贸工具