最常见的外贸讨价还价英语句子和词汇

最常见的外贸讨价还价英语句子和词汇



▲ Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month. 这个月末以前应该付款。
▲ It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling. 用英镑付款较方便。
▲ Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right? 至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
▲ We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen. 用日圆付款可能会有困难。
▲ I've never made payment in Renminbi before. 我从未用过人民币付款。
▲ We can't accept payment on deferred terms. 我们不能接受延期付款。
▲ What's your reason for the refusal of payment? 你们拒付的理由是什么?
▲ Collection is not paid. 托收款未得照付。
▲ We don't think you'll refuse to pay. 我们相信你们不会拒付。
▲ Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank. 银行只接受一次拒付。
▲ You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused. 如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
▲ We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us. 见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
▲ We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment. 我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
▲ Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents. 如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
▲ The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory. 设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。  
▲ Words and Phrases
▲ payment 支付,付款
▲ to pay 付款,支付,偿还
▲ dishonour 拒付
▲ deferred payment 延期付款
▲ progressive payment 分期付款
▲ payment on terms 定期付款
▲ payment agreement 支付协定
▲ pay order 支付凭证
▲ payment order 付款通知
▲ payment by banker 银行支付
▲ payment by remittance 汇拨支付
▲ payment in part 部分付款
▲ payment in full 全部付讫
▲ clean payment 单纯支付
▲ simple payment 单纯支付
▲ payment by installment 分期付款
▲ payment respite 延期付款
▲ payment at maturity 到期付款
▲ payment in advance 预付(货款)
▲ Cash With Order (C.W.O) 随订单付现
▲ Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) 交货付现
▲ Cash Against Documents (C.A.D) 凭单付现
▲ pay on delivery (P.O.D) 货到付款
▲ payment in kind 实物支付
▲ payment for (in) cash 现金支付,付现
▲ May I have an idea of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
▲ Can you give me an indication of price? 你能给我一个估价吗?
▲ Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
▲ If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away. 如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
▲ When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li? 李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
▲ We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices. 我们希望你们报离岸价格。
▲ Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs. 请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
▲ Words and Phrases
▲ favorable 优惠的
▲ firm price 实价,实盘
▲ Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers? 为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
▲ We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions. 我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
▲ How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 你们通常要多久才能交货?
▲ Could you make prompt delivery? 可以即期交货吗?
▲ Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
▲ Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose? 能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
▲ Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment? 你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
▲ Do you take special orders? 你们接受特殊订货吗?
▲ Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment? 你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
▲ he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth. 他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
▲ We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea. 我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。  
▲ Words and Phrases
▲ sales conditions 销售条件
▲ to make delivery 交货
▲ to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
▲ payment terms 付款方式
▲ special orders 特殊订货

外贸工具